Salesforce announced a new streaming service – Salesforce+ – which will feature live and on-demand content for every role, industry and line of business in one place. It will feature original programming from Salesforce Studios as its core content and is slated for a September release.
Salesforce+ will include live experiences, original series, podcasts and other programming to illuminate the future of technology in the digital-first world with engaging stories, thought leadership and expert advice. Viewers will have the ability to customize their Salesforce+ experiences by selecting content relevant to their specific role, industry or topic.
The slated lineup includes:
- “Leading Through Change,” a weekly program focusing on how business leaders dealt with the global pandemic;
- “Connections,” a series featuring Salesforce President and CMO Sarah Franklin discussing the innovative ways marketers are connecting with their audiences;
- “The Inflection Point,” an interview series featuring Wall Street Journal reporter Monica Langley and various CEOs discussing how their personal backstories, professional influences and values inform their leadership values;
- “Boss Talks,” a career advice series hosted by Salesforce’s Chief Philanthropy Officer Ebony, Beckwith designed to inspire professional growth; and
- “Simply Put,” a short-form video series hosted by Emmanuel Acho that helps make complex business problems easy to understand, focusing on topics such as how to build an E-commerce business and grow digital sales.
In the coming months, Salesforce+ will debut more original content featuring leaders in fields such as Sales and Customer Service, as well as a new series on how Trailblazers from underrepresented communities are re-skilling to find new career opportunities and create generational wealth.
Attendees at Dreamforce 2021will receive first access to Salesforce+, as the streaming service will enhance the event with live and on-demand content that viewers can tailor to their interests. With the launch of Salesforce+, Dreamforce and broadcasts like the Success Anywhere World Tour, Connections and TrailheaDX will include both point-in-time live experiences and new, on-demand brand experiences, complemented by original programming.
“Over the last 18 months, we’ve had to reimagine how to succeed in the new digital-first world,” Franklin said in a statement. “We reimagined our events, shifting them to all-digital brand experiences and introduced new, relevant, original content. We’re not going back; we’re creating the future now. Just as brands like Disney, Netflix and Peloton have done with streaming services for consumers, Salesforce+ is providing an always-on, business media platform that builds trusted relationships with customers and a sense of belonging for the business community.”