Innovation is vital to standing out from the crowd when sharing relevant and contextual messages with potential customers. In our second-annual B2B Innovator Awards, Demand Gen Report will spotlight some of the most progressive marketing and sales practitioners pushing the envelope in effectively engaging prospective customers and meeting their buyer needs.
Published in an exclusive special report in September, the B2B Innovator Awards will feature executives who think outside the box to develop and foster innovative concepts and strategies that help move the B2B industry forward.
We invite you to nominate a B2B innovator for this award. The winners will encompass some or all the following criteria (please be as descriptive as possible in each response):
- Advancement of emerging B2B area (such as content marketing, martech, etc.) and show how the executive helped to break new ground and/or drive specific results within their company.
- A specific, innovative B2B strategy, campaign or idea conceptualized and/or launched.
- Business results or positive outcomes, or expected results, following a successful implementation of the innovative strategy or concept — especially related to performance marketing and driving revenue.
We'll also ask for any additional insights or comments related to the nominee's qualifications for receiving a B2B Innovator Award.
Categories in which these Innovators can be nominated include:
Generation Z Trailblazerz — 30 and under B2B marketers who are bringing new ideas and new energy to their companies and their roles, and spotlight their accomplishments.
Marketing Mentors — Teachers and team builders in B2B bonds across teams and departments to promote maximum success.
B2B Technologists — Practitioners who have successfully helped roll out new tools to support business initiatives.
Data Scientist & Operations Optimizers — Marketing executives who have excelled at leveraging all the data at their disposal to enhance marketing campaigns, and deliver insightful reporting and intelligence to sales and other lines of business.
Content, Creative & Execution — Storytellers who have found new ways to engage B2B audiences with different formats and approaches across channels and screens.
C-Suite Strategy — CMOs that really understand and apply performance marketing and revenue marketing.
Account Targeting & Strategy — Innovative practitioners who are helping to support account strategies to target, engage and close deals with key accounts.
Buyer-Focused Marketers — Creative and innovative approaches to build, launch and refine hyper-personalized campaigns.
SalesDrivers — Marketers that have seen notable success enabling their sales counterparts to engage, educate and close deals with prospects in the latter stage of the buyer journey.
B2B Vanguards — Women who have not only had successful careers in B2B and driven results for their organizations, but have also helped to break new ground for women to advance their careers and roles.
We are looking for:
- Solution providers to nominate their esteemed clients and users based on how they have successfully introduced new tools, tactics and campaigns.
- B2B marketing practitioners to nominate their peers who have seen great success with their programs and gained great returns.
- B2B marketing practitioners to nominate themselves if they are proud of the accomplishments they have achieved within their organization.
Nomination deadline: August 28, 2018 at 6PM ET
We look forward to receiving and reviewing your nominations!
Any questions? Contact Brian Anderson, News Editor at Demand Gen Report: email@example.com