Dynamic Consultants Group, a CRM and ERP consulting provider, released GDPRoactive, a new solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365 that is designed to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The solution aims to help companies detect, classify and manage data in accordance with GDPR, which went into effect on May 25, 2018. It is positioned to integrate directly into Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Compliance Manager.
GDPRoactive is designed to:
- Build a data requirement dictionary for managing data usage and GDPR compliance;
- Execute system-wide audit log inspections;
- Delete non-compliant data automatically;
- Enable EU record checks; and
- Redact EU data fields to maintain system history.
“Business systems are complex and solving the GDPR problem can be costly, and at times your effectiveness can be unknown,” said Josh Santiago, VP of Sales and Marketing at the Dynamic Consultants Group, in a statement to Demand Gen Report. “GDPRoactive bridges that gap between Microsoft Compliance Manager, Dynamics 365 and GDPR. [It allows] you to manage data faster, easier and with a greater simplicity, enabling you to get and stay GDPR compliant.”