SurveyMonkey, a provider of online surveys and forms, announced the availability of MaxDiff Analysis, an intuitive and methodology-backed solution that helps users better understand respondent preferences around products, marketing, employee benefits and more.
The new offering leverages the industry standard for creating a Best-Worst scaling process and seeks to collect respondent preferences quickly and accurately on different items, from product features to marketing messages to employee benefits and more. Specific features of the release include:
- In-product guidance for setup and analysis;
- A seamless integration with SurveyMonkey Audience to help users find respondents who fit their targeting criteria for market research;
- Methodologically backed experimental designs automatically built into the solution and help reduce bias in survey creation;
- Shorter MaxDiff questions to reduce respondent fatigue; and
- Expert MaxDiff analysis features and exports, including Counts analysis to surface patterns in what respondents choose and Empirical Bayes analysis to calculate preferences at both the feature and respondent levels.
“Businesses increasingly feel pressure to focus investments in areas that will have the highest impact on the bottom line,” said Samuel Bakouch, SVP of Product Management at SurveyMonkey, in a statement. “We’re excited to introduce the SurveyMonkey MaxDiff solution, which empowers our users to focus on what matters most to their target audiences — and run this type of analysis faster, more frequently and at a lower cost.”
The release of MaxDiff closely follows the debut of SurveyMonkey Forms, which seek to enable users to create professional forms in a single platform. The new solution features purpose-built templates, customizable form fields and third-party integrations, as well as data and workflow automation tools.